1. What trope do you wish authors would run far, far away from? If the book is written perfectly with enough reasons why something happened in the book then I don’t have any problem. So I don’t think there is any particular trope until they explain it better. But I would say one-Insta Love. It’s only thing I can’t understand. unless there is a reason why it happened.
2. The one book you’ll re-read over and over and over: Breaking dawn by Stephenie Meyer. Read it 1000 times.
3. If you could rewrite one book to change one part of it, which book would you choose and what would you change? I don’t think I want to change anything. It happened in the book. Author wanted it in that way. I can’t question that. I might not love the ending or something. But I understand and I love it.
4. Do you have a favorite place to read? Bus or Bed. I get free then most of the time. I have a weird habit to read in washrooms. No one to disturb me there lol.
5. Tell us a little bit about why you started book blogging: I loved reviewing. I used to follow bloggers and loved how they interacted with authors and helping them. I just started the blog but was never active much. I became more serious after I started taking parts in blog tours and my love for blogging increased. I love talking about books, promoting authors. This is why I became more serious about blogging. 🙂
6. What’s the one thing you can’t live without? Family and Books. They are my life blood. 🙂
7. And finally a quick round of pick one:
Coffee or Tea: Coffeee
Sweet or Salty: Sweet
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Hot or Cold: Both
Laptop or PC: Laptop
Paperback or Ebook: Ebook. But I love to collect paperbacks too. so equal preference.
If you’d like to be interviewed by Dahlia, please go here.