1. What trope do you wish authors would run far, far away from? At this time I love most book genres. I know most people think that the 50 Shades type books have been wrote to death but I love them.
2. The one book you’ll re-read over and over and over: It would have to be The Consequences Series By Aleatha Romig. I know it’s more than one book but I love this whole series.
3. If you could rewrite one book to change one part of it, which book would you choose and what would you change? I really can’t think of one that I have read that I would change anything about.
4. Do you have a favorite place to read? I love bundling up under my blanket in the corner of my couch to read.
5. Tell us a little bit about why you started book blogging: I started my blog because I love books. The thought of being able to help promote the books and the wonderful authors that write them seemed like something that would be a wonderful thing to do.
6. What’s the one thing you can’t live without? My family. They support me in everything I do. When I sit in front of the computer for hours on end going through e-mails and working on my blog I know they are always around to chat with me or just hang out while I am working.
7. And finally a quick round of pick one:
Coffee or Tea: Tea
Sweet or Salty: Sweet
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Hot or Cold: Cold
Laptop or PC: Laptop
Paperback or Ebook: Ebook
If you’d like to be interviewed by Dahlia, please go here.