1. What trope do you wish authors would run far, far away from?
Really wish they would stay away from the same story line just different characters or the books that are just written for screen plays/movies…eeekkk
2. The one book you’ll re-read over and over and over:
The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice or The Vampire Academy books
3. If you could rewrite one book to change one part of it, which book would you choose and what would you change?
Might sound silly but Twilight so I could change the sparkling aspect. That cracks me up every time.
4. Do you have a favorite place to read?
Love to read in my book nook in my room. My hubby put a couch and big bookcase. It’s pretty awesome. I even have a window right next to it so I can look out when a book hits me the right way.
5. Tell us a little bit about why you started book blogging:
Started blogging because I wanted an opportunity to be a normal run of the mill blog. Like the moms who juggle reading, kids and housework. We post what we can and have fun doing it. We don’t know every book release day and all that BUT we make our stuff enjoyable to fans and authors where they can connect. Plus giving new author info to fans is an amazing feeling.
6. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Cappuccino OMG!
7. And finally a quick round of pick one:
Coffee or Tea: Sweet Tea
Sweet or Salty: Both like popcorn and chocolate
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate of course
Hot or Cold: Depends but weather wise, COLD
Laptop or PC: I have both but I prefer a desktop
Paperback or Ebook: Paperback hands down. Love the smell and just the feeling of a book in your hand. Ebooks are great and all but just not the same.
Our Website info