1. What trope do you wish authors would run far, far away from?
The man whore meets the naive virgin.
2. The one book you’ll re-read over and over and over:
Until Lily by Aurora Rose Reynolds. I love the whole series but this ones my fave.
3. If you could rewrite one book to change one part of it, which book would you choose and what would you change?
Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire, I would change it so Abby married Travis for better reasons than those given it burst my love bubble 😡
4. Do you have a favorite place to read?
I have this over sized circle chair, it’s massive and very comfy.
5. Tell us a little bit about why you started book blogging:
I started because friends & ladies in my book club were looking to me for book recommends a lot and I like to write so it seemed like the logical choice to reach more people.
6. What’s the one thing you can’t live without
7. And finally a quick round of pick one:
Coffee or Tea:
Sweet or Salty:
Chocolate or Vanilla:
Hot or Cold:
Laptop or PC:
Paperback or Ebook:
If you are a blogger and you’d like to be interviewed by Dahlia, please go here.