This month, I’m reading:
1. The Creation of Anne Boleyn – Fascinating. Not my favourite Anne Boleyn book, but I enjoyed parts of it. What I didn’t care for is how the book seemed to be an endless complaint about other Tudor historical authors. It got to be a bit annoying and turned me off of the book.
2. Make Mine a Ranger – sexy military men? What can I say, my weakness. Great book, might have to read the others in the series.
3. Cotswolds Memoir – I added this one because I’m going to be working on Judy & Carl at some point, and I think that’s where they’re going to go.
4. Edward III: The Perfect King – (To be read)
5. Frugal and Delicious – Interesting, but…not sure how much of it I’d actually use.
6. An Inconvenient Ward – I’m a sucker for a good Regency romance.
7. Seal The Deal (To be read)
8. The Stolen Crown – I wanted to enjoy this, I really did. But the first person POV just…felt really awkward.
9. A Love Most Dangerous – (To be read)
1. Perseverance (Finished)
2. The Everything Zen Book (Still Reading – there was no way I was reading this in a month lol.)
3. Waking Up Catholic (Finished)
4. Sweating Sickness in a Nutshell (Finished)
5. To Marry an English Lord (Finished)
6. The Fiction Writer’s Book of Checklists (Finished)
7. The Yuletide Countess (Finished)
8. Kitchen Confidential (DNF)
9. Katherine (Finished)