1. What trope do you wish authors would run far, far away from?
Hmm… I don’t know of any that have bugged me yet.
2. The one book you’ll re-read over and over and over:
The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klaus.
3. If you could rewrite one book to change one part of it, which book would you choose and what would you change?
Every book that has the girl running away from the man she loves because she heard something that upset her. Whatever happened to talking the problem out?
4. Do you have a favorite place to read?
I prefer to read in my bed because it is the closest place to a plug should I need to charge my kindle.
5. Tell us a little bit about why you started book blogging:
It happened on accident, to be honest. I started a page to talk about my opinion on current world problems and while trolling around the internet I found a lovely woman named Jez Strider, who sold her books on amazon for only $2.99. After reading it (and LOVING it) I started talking to her and realized my passion laid more in books, not crappy news articles. She helped to sort of guide me as I transformed my page into a book blog, learned how to leave a review, and discovered more authors.
6. What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
That is a toss up between my phone and my kindle.
7. And finally a quick round of pick one:
Coffee or Tea: Pepsi 😉
Sweet or Salty: Salty
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Hot or Cold: Hot
Laptop or PC: Laptop
Paperback or Ebook: Ebook
You must be logged in to post a comment.