Ten things I’ve learned from watching Engineering Disaster shows with my husband:
- We’re all going to die.
- Flying is dangerous.
- Trains are also dangerous.
- Ships are also dangerous.
- Everything is dangerous.
- People say the most absurd things when they are in shock.
- Natural goes likes to go boom.
- Never live near a massive factory.
- Avoid everything mechanical.
- Live in a cave. Seriously, a remote cave that is far away from people.
Or, stop watching crazy disaster shows? Maybe.
You must be logged in to post a comment.