Since a lot of the story in After the Scrum revolves around the renovation of an old pub. I thought I’d talk about my five favourite things about pubs.
- Food. Pubs, if you go to the right one, have some of the best food.
- Beer. I’m not much of a drinker, hence the photo of root beer. But I’ve had some interesting drinks at a pub.
- Atmosphere, self explanatory if you’ve ever been to an old pub in a small village anywhere in the UK.
- Darts. Just, don’t hit anyone with one if you’re a dreadful shot. Not that I would know anything about that.
- History. Here’s a great idea for a historical pub crawl.