I thought I’d share a few things I can’t live without in while writing.
- Random Name Generator + a baby name book.
- Pinterest and my corkboard that rests over my desk.
- My Book Bible (see photo). It contains all my notes about characters, places, etc. I occasionally keep them in Scrivener as well, but as that’s only useful when I’m at my desk. I find having a notebook version of it to carry with me is most useful.
- Spotify. I have playlists for each of my stories.
- A thumbdrive, for back ups. It’s ALWAYS a good idea to have a manuscript saved in at least two places for security purposes.
What can’t you live without?
You must be logged in to post a comment.