A few lessons I’ve learned about winning from watching the Olympics this past two weeks:
- If you cannot lose with grace, you shouldn’t win either. Exhibit A: Hope Solo.
- All the world roots for an underdog.
- Winners require determination, but a bit of luck is usually in the mix.
- If you fall down, pick yourself up. If someone falls in front of you, help them up as well. (See #5 for why).
- Winning isn’t always about achieving first place or receiving a medal.
Have you enjoyed the Olympics?
You must be logged in to post a comment.