Let’s welcome Jolyse! Be sure to check out the giveaway at the end of the post.
Hey, romance readers!
Thanks so much to Dahlia for inviting me to join her incredible Holiday Party! I’m excited to be here with you all. I savor the holiday season so much, that one of my writer pals asked me a few years ago if I’d like to join her and two other author friends in writing a Christmas romance series. Of course I jumped at the opportunity. That project turned into CHRISTMAS LIGHT, my debut romance novella. That same title just so happened to be chosen this holiday season by Bookbub as one of its December Recommended Reads.
Link to USA Today’s Happy Ever After Article: http://happyeverafter.usatoday.com/2016/12/02/romance-ebook-deals-bookbub-jennifer-ryan-jennifer-armentrout/)
CHRISTMAS LIGHT also just so happens to be FREE on all major e-tailers for a limited time! So you’re your copy while this deal lasts! (Even though this title is Book #3 of a 4 book series, all are stand-along stories with their own romance and HEA.)
Bookbub Link for Christmas Light Promotion: https://www.bookbub.com/books/christmas-light-by-jolyse-barnett?ebook_deal
Jolyse’s Top Ten Favorite Holiday Traditions
- Shopping on the morning after Black Friday—all the deals without the crowds
- Listening to traditional Christmas carols
- Choosing and buying gifts for adopt-a-family children with the help of my two kids
- Baking and decorating sugar cookies
- Watching holiday movies
- Driving around the neighborhood as a family and checking out all the beautifully decorated homes
- Partying with extended family on Christmas Eve
- Relaxing on the sofa with a glass of wine and my Honey on Christmas Eve—after the kids go to bed
- Opening our gifts together as a family on Christmas morning
- Christmas dinner—ham and all the trimmings
Now it’s your turn! What are some of your favorite holiday traditions?
I love to get to know other romance readers. Connect with me via your favorite social hangouts.
A country girl at heart, Jolyse Barnett is living her happily-ever-after in Long Island suburbia with her real-life hero, a pair of incredible kids, and spoiled cat. Author of sexy, small town romances, including the #1 Bestselling Kindle Free novella, Christmas Light, she also enjoys crafting urban romantic comedies such as Text Me, Maybe and romantic suspense. Jolyse’s newest release is One More Sunset, Book One in the Mystic Escapes series, and a Key West romantic thriller with a dash of magic titled. Keep up with all Jolyse Barnett news at http://jolysebarnett.com.
The Massive Giveaway with loads of Prizes.