Let’s welcome Amy! Be sure to check out the giveaway at the end of the post.
Top Ten Favorite Holiday Movies
- A Christmas Story – “You’ll shoot your eye out!” I’ve been known to watch the 24 hour marathon that runs on Christmas Eve/Christmas day. The jokes in this movie still make me laugh even when I watch it five times in a row. “Daddy’s gonna kill Ralphie!”
- Love Actually – Since this movie came out, I watch it at least 10 times a year. I can recite the entire thing line for line and I never get tired of watching it. After hassling my husband for twelve years I finally got him to sit down and watch it!
- Home Alone 1 & 2 – These are my guilty pleasure movies. I know they are completely off base and the robbers should have been dead several times over, but I can’t stop watching!
- Mickey’s Christmas Carol – This short holiday movie has some of the best moments in it. Plus, I love anything and everything Disney.
- The Santa Clause 1 & 2 – Yes I know there is a third movie but it’s creepy and I don’t like to speak of it.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas – I love both the animated and the live action Jim Carrey version
- It’s a Wonderful Life – For years I avoided this movie because they played it WAY too often on TV. But now, watching it once a year is the perfect holiday treat.
- A Muppet’s Christmas Carol – Another one with many great lines and jokes that never get old.
- A Very Brady Christmas – This one will be bittersweet this year because Florence Henderson passed away. The Brady family’s semi-dysfunctional Christmas reminds me a lot of my own family.
- Scrooged – Bill ‘effin’ Murray, need I say more?
Amy McClung was born in Nashville, TN. She is the second oldest of four girls and occasionally suffers from middle child syndrome. She met the love of her life online in August of 2004, on his birthday of all days, and married him in September 2005. Currently they have no human children only the room full of colourful robots that transform into vehicles and the large headed Pop Funko’s who represent their favourite characters. Collecting movies, shotglasses, Pop Funkos, and dust bunnies are some of her favourite pastimes. She began writing in September of 2011 and independently published her first YA novel called Cascades of Moonlight, Book one of the Parker Harris Series the following May. Her first book was a means of therapy for her as it enabled her to escape reality for a while during a difficult transition in her life.
Author Follow Links
Across the Way:
All Links: books2read.com/acrosstheway
Love never factored into her agenda, but sometimes fate alters plans.
Marie has her twenties planned out. Her dream to see all fifty states before she turns twenty-five finally comes true. With a two-year trip ahead of her, she says good-bye to her family and her best friend Jayce. Though fearing the trip could change their friendship forever, a pact is formed. They’re determined not to let distance impact on their relationship.
Amidst triumph and heartache, new relationships and friendships, Marie soon discovers her journey is so much more than an adventure. Instead, she finally realizes where she truly belongs
Amazon US: http://amzn.com/B018DIN3HM
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B018DIN3HM
Amazon AU: http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B018DIN3HM
Amazon CA: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B018DIN3HM
A Christmas Makeover by Amy McClung
Thatcher Cole’s Grinch-like attitude clashes with Skye’s jolly-holiday stance. When Skye’s house needs a makeover, it’s not the only transformation occurring this holiday season.
The Massive Giveaway with loads of Prizes.