- Stuart Reardon is the sweet and most attractive man ever. (Also, he hugged me).
- I can stretch out of my autistic comfort zone.
- People REALLY like free shit.
- The authors and staff at my publisher (Hot Tree) are all adorably sweet people who went out of their way to ensure I felt as comfortable as I could be. I heart them.
- Steak and ale pie is brilliant.
- Authors fangirl as much as readers do, because at our core–we can’t be great authors if we don’t also love to read.
- Five days is enough to exhaust me completely and utterly.
- Volunteers work incredibly hard and rarely get noticed.
- The tribe of book lovers is an awesome one. I’m proud to be part of it.
- Play time is over. Time to get to writing.
Did you attend the RT Convention in Atlanta last week? If so, what was your favourite part?
You must be logged in to post a comment.