- Stuart Reardon is the sweet and most attractive man ever. (Also, he hugged me).
- I can stretch out of my autistic comfort zone.
- People REALLY like free shit.
- The authors and staff at my publisher (Hot Tree) are all adorably sweet people who went out of their way to ensure I felt as comfortable as I could be. I heart them.
- Steak and ale pie is brilliant.
- Authors fangirl as much as readers do, because at our core–we can’t be great authors if we don’t also love to read.
- Five days is enough to exhaust me completely and utterly.
- Volunteers work incredibly hard and rarely get noticed.
- The tribe of book lovers is an awesome one. I’m proud to be part of it.
- Play time is over. Time to get to writing.
Did you attend the RT Convention in Atlanta last week? If so, what was your favourite part?