I have a confession. I watch loads of TV, more than I should. My favourites tend to vary. I quickly fall into and out of obsession with some. So here’s my top ten shows or genres I’ve been watching lately.
- Bake Off. The version with Mary, Sue, and Mel. It’s just not the same without them.
- Most of the shows on ID Discovery. I love crime shows. I’m particularly fond of Joe Kenda’s Homicide Hunter.
- Doctor Who (Though, I’ll admit I prefer Doctor’s nine and ten.)
- Deadliest Catch
- Forged in Fire
- Project Runway
- Food Shows. All the food shows. So many food shows.
- Queer Eye (The old & the new versions)
What’s currently fueling your TV obsessions? Do you watch at all?