In Here Comes The Son, Lalo is one of my favourite characters–autistic, creative, a gardener, and definitely an introvert.
I thought it would be fun to write his guide to dating as an autistic and introvert. (And honestly, some of these are dates my hubby, and I do. So it could be my guide to dating as an autistic and introvert.)
Dates that he would find enjoyable and romantic.
1. Video Game Dates — playing the same game together either as a team or competing against one another.
2. Movie Marathon — Netflix and Chill, anyone?
3. Stargazing. Out in the middle of nowhere in the Colorado mountains, junk food and stars in the night sky.
4. Car Dinner Date — picking up food and parking somewhere to eat.
5. Going to restaurants very early before anyone else.
6. Library date, hanging out and reading books together.
7. Gardening — mostly Iggy watching Lalo work.
What’s your favourite kind of date?
You must be logged in to post a comment.