My goal for 2020 was to read at least a book a week. I did brilliantly in January. And then didn’t read a thing in February. Ahh well. I’m going to try to catch up since I’m in between WIPs.
So, here’s what I’ve been reading lately.
1. Lavender Blue by Laura Childs – I have mixed feelings about this one but overall I enjoyed it.
2. Thicker than Water by Becca Seymour – Adored this. 5 stars!
3. Follow My Lead by Louisa Masters – Also adored this one.
4. Julia Chase’s Kitty Couture series for a second time. Such a fun cozy series.
5. Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda
You must be logged in to post a comment.