An introduction to Motts, the main character, from my upcoming cosy mystery, Poisoned Primrose.
1. Has an origami tattoo.
2. She was named (Pineapple) after the fruit her mum craved while she was pregnant.
3. Afraid of pierced earrings.
4. Plays the harmonica.
5. Obsessed with graphic novels.
6. A Ravenclaw with the hint of Hufflepuff.
7. Proud of her ability to eat her weight in chocolate.
8. She is autistic, asexual, and going through early menopause.
9. Named her bicycle Monty for no reason.
10. She identifies as a Ravenclaw–everyone else thinks she’s a Slytherin/Gryffindor.