…of Pierced Peony.
A cat, a turtle, and a stranger face off in the garden. The stranger blinks first. Right. The joke still needs some work.
That’s the first line. And I love it.
So why do I love it? Here’s five reasons why.
- It makes me laugh. Seriously. At the very least, whenever I see it, the line makes me smile.
- It’s just so Motts. I can see her thinking this line really frequently or some variation of it.
- The line sets the stage for the cozy series in that you know I’m not going to take myself to seriously.
- I believe cozy mysteries require a healthy sense of humor.
- It’s sort of a running joke for me with the series.
You must be logged in to post a comment.