I’ve binge-watched all the seasons of Hotel Impossible on Discovery+. I thought it would be fun to share the things I’ve learned from watching it.
- I’m never staying at a hotel again. Kidding. Mostly.
- Check both the sheets/mattress. Seriously.
- Carry sanitiser of some form with you when you travel.
- Always check reviews online.
- Don’t stay at a place that doesn’t take credit cards.
- There are amazing little hotels all over the US.
- Check for bugs…see #2.
- Don’t sleep naked, seriously don’t.
- Did I mention check for bugs?
- Maybe also clorox wipes or lysol?
You must be logged in to post a comment.