So, I have a cork-board or bulletin board, or whatever you want to call it, above my desk. I use it for inspiration and a visual board for whatever book I’m working on. I thought I’d share what’s on the current one.
- The top half is almost entirely book inspiration. Character and place references, etc.
- My fave Hamilton sticker on the bottom left.
- A couple postcards and a card with encouraging notes from friends. Sometimes I need a little lift of my spirits.
- Favourite writing quotes that are always on the board.
- You can’t see him, but I have a little plague doctor keychain that dangles at the bottom of the board.