We meet Wayne Dankworth in book two of Motts’s series. He’s a ‘fancy London detective’ who works cold cases and has been looking into her childhood friend’s murder. He develops a soft spot for Motts. We see a lot more of him in Purloined Poinsettia.
So here are a few things about him.
- A definitely silver fox.
- He was very loosely inspired, at least visually, by the character Deacon on SWAT.
- Enjoys solving cold cases.
- A cat person.
- Cares greatly about the detectives under his command.
- Has a soft spot for Motts (and went out of his way to educate himself about autism and neurodivergence.)
- Highly educated.
- Enjoys a good sandwich.
- Finds the ocean peaceful.
- Relaxes by looking into historical cold cases.
You must be logged in to post a comment.