2020 was an odd year for reading. I usually read on average a book or two a week. This year I went through phases were I didn’t read for ages then I read five books in a week. So I thought I’d share a few of my favourites from the past twelve months.
They are in no particular order. (Well, technically I’ve put them in alphabetical order)
- A Match Made for Thanksgiving by Jackie Lau
- Demons Do It Better by Louisa Masters
- Finding Joy by Adriana Herrera
- Knit One, Girl Two by Shira Glassman
- Once Ghosted, Twice Shy by Alyssa Cole
- Rafe by Rebekah Weatherspooon
- The Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries series by Kerry Greenwood – No lie, I read the entire series about three times this year.
- Thicker Than Water by Becca Seymour
What about you?
What were some of your favourite reads this year?