I thought I’d share a few of my favourite parts, moments, or things about my upcoming release At War with a Broken Heart.
They aren’t *spoilers* necessarily, but I’m not giving context either. I’m just sharing. Once you read it, you’ll understand.
- Fox. Rabbit. Rabbit. Fox.
- Fie’s mum. She’s brilliant.
- Bideford. It’s a lovely, lovely place. You should definitely visit if you ever have the chance.
Oh, and Coffee First.
Definitely, Coffee First.
In At War with a Broken Heart, Fie is obsessed with country music. I thought I’d share some of the songs from his playlist with you. Just a few.
- Fightin Side of Me by Merle Haggard
- Same Old Train by Merle Haggard
- Mama Tried by Merle Haggard
- A Lifetime to Regret by George Jones
- Highwayman by Waylon Jennings
- Boy Named Sue by Johnny Cash
- Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash
- Against the Wind by The Highwaymen
- To Beat the Devil by Kris Kristofferson
- Big River by Johnny Cash
Do you listen to country music at all? If so, what’s your favourite?