How much do we love our readers? We’d like to show you!
Enter to win a collection of 67 romance ebooks and a Kindle!
One simple entry will subscribe you to 67 Romance Author Newsletters. Plus, gain additional entries through bonus sign ups!
Unsubscribe any time, but please don’t label us as spam. Better still, stick around and get to know us.
A.M. Myers | Abbie Roads | Abbie St. Claire | Aidy Award | Amanda Roberts | Amy Chanel | Amy L Gale | Ana Simons | Angela Sanders | Anne Stone | Annie Anderson | Ashlee Price | Blaire Edens | Brandy Dorsch | Cailin Briste | Colleen Charles | Crystal Dawn (Catty Diva) | CS Patra | Dahlia Donovan | Diana Orgain | DJ Bryce | Ellis O. Day | Emma Nichols | Heather C. Myers | Heather Young-Nichols | Isadora Brown | Ja’Nese Dixon | Jen Doyle | Jennie Marts | Jennifer Evans | JH Croix | Josie Kerr | Juliana Conners | Kira Blakley | Lexi Aurora | Lisa Swallow | Lizabeth Scott | Lulu Pratt | Lynn Best | M.C. Cerny | Mary Hughes | McKenna Jeffries | Melissa Stevens | Mia Sosa | Mignon Mykel | Monica Corwin | Piper Rayne | Rachelle Ayala | Robin Covington | RR Banks | Sarah Darlington | Sarah Zolton Arthur | Scarlett Avery | Sheila Kell | Shelley Munro | Simone Leigh | Simone Sowood | Sky Corgan | Skylar Hill | Soraya Naomi | Stephanie St. Klaire | Taige Crenshaw | Tara Wyatt | Tia Siren | Traci Douglass | Tracy Ellen | Weston Parker
To cheer myself up about turning another year older, I decided to have a sale & giveaway, several lovely authors and friends decided to take part.
You’ll find both of my novels: Masquerade and Twelve Days free on Amazon today and tomorrow only!
Author Sheila Kell’s brilliant book HIS Desire (An H.I.S. Novel) is on sale for 99c.
Author Lynn Stookes has her Fatal Obsession for 99c.
The prizes are:
Rafflecopter Giveaway: Enter Here
Grand Prize: $15.00 Amazon Giftcard
2 copies of Ivy by Dahlia Donovan
HIS Desire by Sheila Kell
Fatal Obsession by Lynn Stookes
Snare by Clarissa Wild
Need You Now by Mika Jolie
Consumed by NJ Flatman
This month, I’m reading:
1. The Creation of Anne Boleyn – Fascinating. Not my favourite Anne Boleyn book, but I enjoyed parts of it. What I didn’t care for is how the book seemed to be an endless complaint about other Tudor historical authors. It got to be a bit annoying and turned me off of the book.
2. Make Mine a Ranger – sexy military men? What can I say, my weakness. Great book, might have to read the others in the series.
3. Cotswolds Memoir – I added this one because I’m going to be working on Judy & Carl at some point, and I think that’s where they’re going to go.
4. Edward III: The Perfect King – (To be read)
5. Frugal and Delicious – Interesting, but…not sure how much of it I’d actually use.
6. An Inconvenient Ward – I’m a sucker for a good Regency romance.
7. Seal The Deal (To be read)
8. The Stolen Crown – I wanted to enjoy this, I really did. But the first person POV just…felt really awkward.
9. A Love Most Dangerous – (To be read)
Last Month’s List:
1. Perseverance (Finished)
2. The Everything Zen Book (Still Reading – there was no way I was reading this in a month lol.)
3. Waking Up Catholic (Finished)
4. Sweating Sickness in a Nutshell (Finished)
5. To Marry an English Lord (Finished)
6. The Fiction Writer’s Book of Checklists (Finished)
7. The Yuletide Countess (Finished)
8. Kitchen Confidential (DNF)
9. Katherine (Finished)
So I have Kindle Unlimited at the moment, to make it worth it. I need to read at least nine books a month, otherwise there really isn’t much point in having the account.
This month, I’m reading:
I’ve finished this one already. It’s an interesting look into Anne Boleyn. (I’m a huge Tudor nerd).
2. The Everything Zen Book
Slowly making my way through this.
3. Waking Up Catholic
Finished this one as well. I enjoy reading books on religions. I tend to read a little bit of everything. It was well written and I did learn a number of things I never knew about Catholicism.
4. Sweating Sickness in a Nutshell
Finished this one. It was a fascinating look at an epidemic that went through England in the 1400s – 1500s, then disappeared. Have I mentioned I’m a history nerd?
5. To Marry an English Lord
6. The Fiction Writer’s Book of Checklists
7. The Yuletide Countess
8. Kitchen Confidential
I love Anthony Bourdain–in small doses. I enjoy his shows quite a bit–in small doses. His book is not small doses. I couldn’t make it through it.
1. What trope do you wish authors would run far, far away from? At this time I love most book genres. I know most people think that the 50 Shades type books have been wrote to death but I love them.
2. The one book you’ll re-read over and over and over: It would have to be The Consequences Series By Aleatha Romig. I know it’s more than one book but I love this whole series.
3. If you could rewrite one book to change one part of it, which book would you choose and what would you change? I really can’t think of one that I have read that I would change anything about.
4. Do you have a favorite place to read? I love bundling up under my blanket in the corner of my couch to read.
5. Tell us a little bit about why you started book blogging: I started my blog because I love books. The thought of being able to help promote the books and the wonderful authors that write them seemed like something that would be a wonderful thing to do.
6. What’s the one thing you can’t live without? My family. They support me in everything I do. When I sit in front of the computer for hours on end going through e-mails and working on my blog I know they are always around to chat with me or just hang out while I am working.
7. And finally a quick round of pick one:
Coffee or Tea: Tea
Sweet or Salty: Sweet
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Hot or Cold: Cold
Laptop or PC: Laptop
Paperback or Ebook: Ebook
If you’d like to be interviewed by Dahlia, please go here.