I thought I’d share the shows I’m currently binge watching on either Netflix or Amazon Prime. They’re in no particular order.
- Skin Wars
- Bake Off
- Mock the Week
- Lords & Ladles
- Cold Justice
- Nailed It
- Court Justice
- An Hour To Save Your Life
- Salt Fat Acid Heat
What about you? What are you binge watching this week/month? Do you binge watch at all?
It’s been a hell of a year, but I thought I’d share a few things that made me happy in 2018.
- Nailed It! on Netflix. Best cooking show. Ever. EVER.
- New Amsterdam
- JetPens (a new shop I discovered, it’s not new, but new to me)
- Finishing WIPs
- Winter Olympics (Adam Rippon and Chloe Kim in particular)
- Sara Bareilles new song Armor
- Assassin’s Creed Odyessy
What are some of the things you loved in 2018?