This week I thought I’d share just a few of the many reasons Bishan and Valor from The Grasmere Cottage Mystery Trilogy belong together.
3. School boy bonding.
6. Patience, on both their parts for different reasons. Bishan is patient when Valor has a rare moment of spoilt pratness. And Valor is infinitely patient with all of the ways being autistic affects Bishan.
7. Opposites attract.
8. They were defeinitelymade for each other.
10. A mutual love of mytsery and intrigue.
This week I thought I’d share five different ways writing The Grasmere Cottage Mystery Trilogy surprised me.
And boy, did it surprise me.
- Cinnamon. I won’t say how, or why. But…it was definitely an eye-opening bit of research on my part.
- The ending. As someone who doesn’t really outline, I rarely know what’s happening in the end. The person who ended up saving the day was a surprise for me.
- Valor’s family, specifically, his little sister.
- One death in particular in the first novella shocked me. I didn’t see it coming.
I can think of a few more, but I don’t want to spoil anything.
Next week, I’ll be back with another post on the series.